Skip to main content

Vanilla Protein Superfood Bites


I haven't made snack bites or snack bars in a while because I devour them with no thought whatsoever. This time I made these bites and ate them over the course of three days, which is good for me. They are high in protein, though, because I didn't use dates, I had to use more of the liquid sweetener than I wanted to but oh well. Speaking of dates, not one has passed through my lips since February. They are just too many calories to deal with and very binge-worthy for me.

I used Livwell raw protein powder for this recipe because I love the simplicity and wholeness of their ingredients. I also love that the company is based in Philly, my hometown, and that they care about the quality of their ingredients. To see my blog post about Livwell, click here and you will see how you save 10% with your purchase plus free shipping on orders over $49.

These are sooooo yum which is why it's easy to eat a few at a time. They are better, though, savored so just keep remembering that you will have way more where that came from if you eat one at a time 😃

1 pouch of Livwell vanilla protein powder
1 cup of rolled quick oats
2 tbsp of natural peanut butter
1/4 + 2 tbsp of maple syrup
2 tbsp of hemp seeds
2 tbsp of flax seeds
1/4 cup of chopped walnuts


Mix everything together by hand and roll into small balls. Refrigerate or freeze. I made about 12 bites. I put them in the fridge and by the first hour, they were firm. They are amazingly sweet but the protein powder and peanut butter kick up the protein a notch. You can use any liquid sweetener you wish. Add in chia seeds as well. If you don't have protein powder that's ok but click the links above to try some Livwell!