Skip to main content

No Bake, 7 Minute Granola Bars

Hi!! It's been a little bit but not as long as last time. I whipped up these granola bars last night in under 7 minutes and I let them set in the fridge overnight. They are amazing. This recipe makes 10 bars and requires no small kitchen appliances. 

You probably have the ingredients in your home already, many being in your pantry. This recipe doesn't involve dates or a food processor. You just need a few dishes and a spoon and a few minutes. 

Needless to say I am so busy and haven't made recipes in a while. I'm also concentrating on eating whole foods like potatoes (air fryer!), rice, tofu and lots of veggies in the air fryer and oven. Winter is a great time to also make soup so see my previous recipe! I also love my mock meat but as far as sweets, I haven't made them in a while. A year ago I self published my ebook of vegan desserts so what are you waiting for? It's a perfect book to help you with your holiday table.



Ingredients:

1/3 cup of smooth peanut butter

1/4 cup of maple syrup

1 cup of quick cook oats

1/4 cup of pumpkin seeds

Sea salt

Grab a small square glass dish and set aside. In a small bowl, mix the peanut butter and maple syrup until it's a caramel consistency. In the bigger bowl, pour/scoop out the caramel and add the oats and pumpkin seeds and mix. Mix completely until it's a thick batter. Press into the small square glass dish, sprinkle on the sea salt and refrigerate overnight. Slice and eat. This batter made 10 bars. You can also roll into bites!

Do you love sweets in the afternoon with some coffee or tea? This bar is perfect for an afternoon treat because it's a sweet AND healthy. Happy holidays if I don't get back on here before then.





Comments