Skip to main content

No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Hemp Cookies


I don't really make a ton of desserts anymore since watching how much carbs I'm consuming but I have relaxed a little bit with it and just make sure I don't consume added sugar. I wanted to make a low carb cookie though for something to snack on as I'm usually running around all day. I try to bring a protein bar or some kind of snack to give me energy and keep my stomach from growling. These turned out delicious and they are no bake!


I'm going to try to post more recipes. I also went back to my old name on social media-Fabulous Vegan Recipes-and I'm in the process of changing my website name but right now it will stay foreverplantbased.com. So on social media, my IG and Fb are @fabulousveganrecipes and Twitter is @fabvegrecipes. Onto the recipe!



3/4 cup of oat flour
2 tbsp of coconut flour
1/2 cup of granulated monk fruit sugar
1/2 cup of peanut butter
3 tbsp of hemp seeds
1 scoop of chocolate protein powder
Filtered water (add as needed)

Put the cookie ingredients into your food processor and process until it's a cookie consistency. Add the water to keep the dough going but adding too much will turn the dough too watery. The mixture should be cookie dough consistency and able to be formed into a ball. Add more peanut butter if the dough is too crumbly. Form into balls then press on the cookie with a fork making the lines. Store in the fridge.

Alternatives: I wanted to make this a lower carb recipe but I haven't been able to find almond flour that is a decent price. Use almond and coconut flour instead of oat for lower carb cookies but I haven't used almond flour so the consistency may be different. Use any nut or seed butter. Add chia seeds and/or any superfood powder you wish such as maca. Use cocoa powder instead of protein powder.