Skip to main content

Raw Lemon Avocado Mini Cheesecakes


Oh my oh my, I must say I've been killin it with the recipes this week! I absolutely love this recipe, it's easy and sweet and healthy and I LOVE the lemon flavor...absolutely love it. Usually I make cheesecake with a crust but I just eliminated it, mainly because I didn't have dates so these will end up being less calories than my usual raw desserts. I used a cupcake pan for these so grab yours and get going!

For this recipe, you need to use barely ripe avocados. The avocados must be just soft enough to eat but still firm. You know when you slice into an avocado that is just perfect and it may still be a tiny bit firm but you can eat it anyway and it's delish? You need to use those avocados. It helps to keep the batter thick and it doesn't have such a strong avocado taste. The lemon taste and the sweetener masks the avocado taste mostly but you can still taste it slightly.


This recipe is mostly raw, I used coconut palm syrup and I'm not completely certain that is raw but I do know coconut nectar is raw. I also used pure vanilla extract which isn't raw but a vanilla bean would be.

When I made these, the sun was going down and it wasn't a good picture opp so I can't wait to photograph these tomorrow. Also, I ate two of these already so really the batter makes about 5 mini cheesecakes. You can also use more than two avocados. I made 5 mini cakes and they ended up being approximately 155 calories each; less if you make smaller cakes. Since there are only a few ingredients, it's easy to figure the calories. Add up the calories of the number of avocados you use plus the sweetener and divide by the number of mini cakes you make. Since there is not crust, you don't need to factor in dates, nuts or oats.


2 just ripe avocados
2 tsp of pure vanilla extract
Juice from 1 big lemon or two small lemons
2 tbsp of coconut palm syrup or maple syrup

Blend everything completely in your food processor. Taste and add more sweetener or lemon juice then blend again. The batter will be thick, smooth and green. Scoop into a cupcake pan. I filled 5 cupcake molds to the top with batter then smoothed them over with a spoon. Freeze until frozen. If they are left out at room temperature, they will become pudding so keep them frozen.





Comments