Skip to main content

Raw Mini Apple Cheesecakes


For my next apple dessert, I was further into my comfort zone since raw desserts are my jam. I made these out of the ingredients from my last post, the baked apple cheesecakes. This is an awesome dessert to whip up when you need something sweet or want to impress your friends. Made with nuts, fruits and oats, this dessert is whole food based and full of nutrients and goodness.


Can we just talk about how amazing dates are? I went to Trader Joe's yesterday to stock up on my usual containers of medjool dates and I realized that they now sell boxes of deglet dates. I was super excited because I'd rather enjoy medjool dates as a snack instead of make recipes with them so I used the deglet dates for this recipe. They come already pitted and they are smaller than medjool dates but just as sweet and they are perfect for baking. Trader Joe's is definitely your source for decently prices dates. I love the chewy, sweetness of dates. I put peanut butter on them and freeze them and enjoy them as a chewy, sweet/salty snack.

If you already made the baked apple cheesecakes, rolling right into making this dessert is super easy and takes no time. If you are starting with just this recipe, no worries. Grab some apples, cut the tops off and scoop out the insides. Use 2 apples and put the insides in a small bowl.


Crust Ingredients
1 1/2 cups of deglet dates, pitted
1 cup of rolled oats
2 tsp of cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice

Topping ingredients
Small pieces of the insides of an apple or two
Use the cheesecake recipe here
Cinnamon to sprinkle


Put the crust ingredients in your food processor and process on high until you get a sticky, sweet crust. Press the crust into a cupcake pan, you will have enough crust for about 5-6 mini cheesecakes. Cut up or break apart pieces of the apple and put on top of each crust. Process the cheesecake ingredients and scoop on top of the apples. Sprinkle with cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice. Refrigerate. After about 3 hours, the cheesecakes are perfect to eat.

Did you like this post? Then subscribe to my blog and get all my posts by email!




Comments