Skip to main content

Baked Oatmeal for One

Hi it's me. It's been a while again. I'm back with a cool, quick recipe that is wonderful to sweeten up your breakfast. I tend to eat the same thing for breakfast alot and I'm trying to incorporate more oats in my diet (that soluble fiber!!). I whipped this up after seeing some IG recipes that were very inspiring and motivating. 


1 mashed banana

1/2 cup oats (I use quick cook)

2 tbsp of peanut butter powder + water to mix (or use peanut butter)

2 tbsp of semi-sweet vegan chocolate chips

Mix the peanut powder with the water and make peanut butter. Only add a little water at a time. Mash the banana in a small glass dish. Mix in the oats and peanut butter than add the chocolate chips. Mix well until a batter, smooth over and bake at 350 degrees for 10-13 minutes. The finished product will be cake-like. Enjoy right away. I washed it down with some soy milk.






Comments