Skip to main content

No Bake Lemon Coconut Cookies


Do you know why I love Instagram? Because I get recipe ideas...and this was no exception. I saw some coconut bars on the gram and this recipe popped into my head. I didn't use all the same ingredients; just coconut; then decided I was in a lemon mood. And so these cookies came to be. No oven is required; they took 7 minutes to whip up and they are so delicious.

How are you all getting through this isolation? Are you cooking and baking? I started up my IGTV (@fabulousveganrecipes) channel and I've made alot of meditation videos for my yoga business IG (@yogacollectivenyc). I'm having fun and keeping busy but I won't deny that I have a few days of anxiety and feel very uncertain about the world. I'm keeping in touch with family and friends on video chat and encourage you to reach out especially if you are feeling sad or anxious. And also, make something yummy!



1 cup of oat flour
1/3 cup of coconut butter
3/4 cup of shredded coconut
1/4 cup of maple syrup
Juice from 1 small lemon

Place the oats in your food processor and blend until they become flour. I use quick cook oats which are already broken down. Add the coconut butter, maple syrup and shredded coconut and blend. Add the lemon juice and the mixture should become a cookie dough consistency. Scoop out a small bit of the dough, roll into a ball then place inside a container. Press down on the dough with a fork to make the cookie shape. Do this with the rest of the dough and then place the container in the fridge. Store in the fridge. The cookies are super soft and ready for eating after making them but they are better when chilled.


Comments