Skip to main content

Three Ingredient Fudgy Brownies


These brownies did not come out of my brain as they are not my recipe. I found the recipe on instagram under @lilsipper. Her account is so so cool; she makes very cool, delicious looking food, mostly desserts, using very interesting ingredients and ingredients you would not think to use. For instance, this recipe is just fruit and cocoa powder and it makes the most delicious brownies. So, if you are on instagram or Facebook, follow @lilsipper. Her Facebook is @lmLilSipper.

I can't remember if I mentioned this in my previous blog post but I'm on Weight Watchers and these brownies are less than a point each. Fruit and veggies are no points (except for corn, potatoes and avocados) so they don't count in your daily point allotment. Because of this, these brownies are a sweet treat and a completely free ride. It's so cool when you can snack on chocolate without having to worry about how many calories is in what you're eating or how many sugars are messing with your energy levels. Pure, unsweetened cocoa powder is cool too because it has a pretty good amount of fiber in each serving.


I'm heading to California next week for a week to visit my friend and I'm already planning out my airplane snacks. What do you guys take on a flight? It's about a 6 hour flight so I want to be prepared so when I see my friend I'm not hangry. I also don't want to overeat on my trip or have problems following my points so I'm trying to plan ahead. I have some Graze snacks, some Clif Z bars and maybe some walnuts. I think I'm set; now I just have to pack my clothes!

Brownies:

3 medium spotty bananas
3/4 cup of cocoa powder
1/2 tsp of baking powder

Add the bananas to your food processor. I broke them up before adding them. Process them into a puree then add the cocoa powder and baking powder. I scooped the batter into a cupcake pan to make 6 cupcake brownies. Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes. Let cool completely before digging in so they can set! The cocoa powder is 5 points so each brownie is under a point if you are following Weight Watchers. A great low cal snack!

Check out my Instagram for updates on my California trip and I'll try to do a new blog post before I leave and of course a blog post about the delish food in California!


Comments