Skip to main content

Raw Desserts


It is my 5th day eating fully raw and I'm loving it. I'm not going to say I haven't thought about cooked food but I've been able to stay on track. It's so hot and humid so I'm sure that has something to do with wanting cold fresh fruits and veggies.

I love raw desserts! Pies, pudding, ice cream, love them all. Lately raw desserts has dominated my blog so I feel it is appropriate to throw it back to a chia seed pudding recipe, something I haven't made in a while. Chia seeds are little powerhouses filled with protein, fiber and omegas. They give you energy and are great to eat before a long run or when you will be out most of the day. They leave you feeling filled and satisfied. Chia seed pudding with coconut and some sweetener is the bomb! It's sweet and decadent and is perfect for dessert or even breakfast. I made this recipe with a fruit topping to give it color and an extra special sweet topping. Try this pudding for your kid's dessert and see how they love it. Summer is a great time since this dessert is topped with strawberries; you can also do a blueberry or blackberry topping. Get that summer fruit in when it's in season!

Here is my original pudding recipe post. And check out the label raw desserts on the right side of my blog to browse my other raw dessert recipes.

Love my recipes? Click here to sign up to have them delivered right to my inbox.

Comments