Skip to main content

Where I've Been!

 


Hello, it's been so long. I am in the midst of moving to a bigger apartment and I'm knee deep in clients: therapy and meditation. I am pulling myself out of pandemic mode, cautiously, because I'm not hating working from home at all. And even though I'm fully vaccinated, I'm still not running to any indoor dining. I deactivated my IG account for this blog because I'm tired of it. I have no time to deal with it and I haven't made a recipe since February. That's not to say I've totally abandoned this blog but I'm going back to the blogger URL and giving up the domain. Going back to this blog being a hobby!

I am moving into a 1 bedroom apt. I have a dishwasher now! And a working oven. My bedroom setup is going to be awesome, lots of sun, a new desk, a new bed. I do everything at home: my meditation teacher training, teletherapy, workouts, everything. I have a cool, fun summer planned and I'm just focusing on being happy and processing what the hell happened the past year.

I will be back here with a recipe but I will probably keep my IG deactivated (I might pop on to say bye). I still have my dessert ebook so feel free to purchase and get going with some yummy vegan desserts. I hope you are all doing well! If you want to any particular recipe, send me a comment or email! I hope you are well....

Nicole

Comments