Skip to main content

Peanut Butter Flax Protein Bites


Here is a quick snack for you and something I've probably made and posted a hundred times before this. These bites are made with protein powder that is sweetened with stevia so these are pretty much sugar-free, full of fiber and healthy fat. But before I go ahead with the recipe, I wanted to say that my Munch and Meditate Supperclub tickets are on sale for April 28th. Come and meet me as I lead you in a guided meditation that focuses on grounding and renewal (springtime!) and then serve you a complimentary welcome drink of prosecco and a 3 course meal. Want in? Buy tickets at Foreverplantbased.eventbrite.com! Now for this wonderful snack recipe....


These are great to have before a run or as a to-go snack if you are running around and won't have time to sit down for a meal. They are full of healthy, natural peanut butter and flaxseed meal along with a yummy plant-based protein (use whichever kind you wish). I whipped these up in my food processor and had a snack in under 5 minutes.


Sorry I haven't posted a recipe in a while, I've been so busy with my yoga studio and now I'm training for the NYC marathon. I just did the NYC half marathon, where I PRed even though I was sort of injured and was putting running on the back burner. I ended up doing the run at the last minute and I was so happy I did because it was my fastest half marathon and it was just the most incredible feeling. And true to last year, the weather was so freaking cold that I don't think I warmed up until Mile 6. Running through Times Square and over the Manhattan bridge...well there is just nothing like it. I love running so much, I've run more miles as a vegan than at any other time in my life so DON'T let anyone tell you a vegan diet isn't adequate for survival!! *Raising hand* I'm alive and I run alot and lift weights and I'm healthy.


Ok, so I think you will love these bites. Search oats above to see other sweet treats that I've made with oats.

2 cups of rolled oats
1 cup of natural peanut butter, salted
1 heaping tbsp of flaxseed meal
1 scoop of vanilla or chocolate protein powder
A punch of salt
A pinch of cinnamon

Put everything in your food processor and process until it's a cookie dough consistency. Roll into small bites and store in an airtight container in the fridge. *Warning...it is very easy to eat a ton of these at once so pace yourself 😃

I'm off for a run soon. I love running in NYC, there is never a dull moment!