Skip to main content

Chocolate Chip Protein Bites


I made these over the last two days and I've been eating, what I think, is way too much of them. However, I got on the scale this morning and I lost another half a pound. But yeah, you can't eat these with abandon, you need to reign yourself in. These snacks are awesome but they do contain a decent amount of peanut butter and chocolate chips. They are still healthy though and mucho tasty AND very easy to make so you must make these at least once.


I sent another version of these out in my last newsletter but I made them a little differently this time by adding the chocolate chips and deleting the hemp seeds but you can basically make these with any ingredients you want. Add healthy nuts and seeds or nut butter etc; it's all good. I've had these for breakfast the past couple days with coffee and also as an afternoon pick me up snack.


1 cup of quick cook oats
1/2 cup of natural peanut butter
1/4 cup of coconut palm syrup or maple syrup
1/4 cup of dairy free chocolate chips
1 scoop of chocolate protein powder
3 tbsp of non dairy milk


Hand mix all the ingredients in a big bowl except the milk. Add in the milk and use your hands to mix. Roll into bites and store in a glass bowl. I made about 10 bites. You can store in the fridge or on your counter if your kitchen is cool and dry (I have my ac on since we are in the midst of a heatwave).