Skip to main content

Peanut Butter and Jelly Overnight Oats


I posted this recipe on my facebook page so people could share the recipe easily but I need to blog it! These oats taste like a peanut butter and jelly sandwich in a mason jar. Kids will love it, it's great for breakfast before and it's something you can make the night before (the beauty of overnight oats). These oats are packed with fiber, healthy fat and fruit sweetener.

I'm currently home in PA on vacation and visiting my family; it's been a relaxing and productive time but I don't eat as healthy as I do when I'm home and settled into my normal routine. I tend not to eat as many greens as I should but I always have oats around. One morning for breakfast I whipped these up and I just had to share with you. These oats are sweet so adjust the jelly amount as you see fit. Use only fruit jelly with little to no added sugar. You can also make my jelly here and here.  

PB&J Oats Recipe:
1/2 cup of rolled oats
2 tbsp of natural peanut butter
1 tbsp of all fruit jelly
3/4 cup of non dairy milk

Combine the milk, oats and peanut butter in a mason jar or bowl and mix well. Add the jelly to the top of the oats, put the lid on the jar and refrigerate. Go to sleep eager to wake up and eat this the next day for breakfast. Or eat for dessert. This is seriously the bomb dish.

I'm finishing this post now that I'm back in the city and eager to get some new recipes going in the kitchen...can't wait to share with you! XOXO


Comments