Skip to main content

Vegan, Gluten-free Blueberry Muffins


Happy Memorial Day weekend! This is going to be a quick post since I'm still away but I wanted to post the recipe for these muffins, which were inspired by the pancake recipe in my last post. I whipped these up when I was also making pizza so they were done in 10 minutes. Love love love these!

Muffin Recipe:
2 cups of oat flour
1 tsp of baking powder
1 mashed ripe banana
1 cup of blueberries
1/2 cup of vanilla soy milk
1/2 cup of maple syrup

Remember to make oat flour, put 2 cups of rolled oats in your food processor and process on high. Put the oat flour, baking powder and banana in a large bowl and mash the banana, mixing everything well. Add the milk, berries and syrup and mix well. Line a cupcake or muffin pan with cupcake liners and pour the batter into each; the batter should make about 11 muffins. Bake at 425 degrees for 10 minutes until the muffin is done in the middle. So yum!!
I hope the rest of your weekend is so relaxing. I'm loving the summer fruit that is now in season. I devoured most of a watermelon for breakfast yesterday :)

Comments