Skip to main content

Almond Meal Muffins

Happy Monday all!  I'm throwing it back to another recipe and I'm going all the way back to 2013. It's always awesome to see how far you've come and what has brought you where you are now. These muffins came to be as a result of all the almond milk I used to make on a regular basis.  When I lived in PA, I used to get almonds in bulk so I made alot of milk. When you make almond milk, you get a lot of almond meal; since it's too valuable to throw out, you need to use it in a recipe.  Sometimes, I dehydrate it in my oven and process it down to flour but you can also make baked goods from almond meal. So, here is my banana walnut almond meal muffin recipe.




Check out my brownie recipe; they are made from almond milk as well. What are you making for meatless monday?

Comments