Skip to main content

Pumpkin Pancakes


I left you with a yummy chocolate smoothie in my last post and I feel as though that is not Halloween enough. This morning I made pumpkin pancakes , which were spooktacular so I'm doing another post on this cold and wonderful Halloween evening. What an awesome breakfast for tomorrow too :) Planning ahead is awesome!


These are oil free and sugar free but you can add chocolate chips for a special sweet treat.
Pumpkin Pancakes:
1/2 cup of pumpkin puree
1 cup of rolled oats
1/2 cup of non dairy milk
1 scoop of vanilla protein powder
1 banana
1 tbsp of maple syrup
1 tsp of baking powder
1/4 cup of maple syrup for a topping

Put the cup of oats in your food processor and process until you get oat flour. Add the milk, banana and the other ingredients to your food processor until you make pancake batter. Pour the batter onto a skillet in a pancake shape and cook the pancakes on both sides. Pour the maple syrup over them. I added three chocolate Halloween pieces since I'm a chocolate fanatic lately. This recipe makes about three pancakes.

You can add 1 tsp of vanilla extract instead of protein powder. Use another 1/2 cup of pumpkin instead of the banana. Use another tbsp of maple syrup to make it sweeter.
Happy Halloween!! What are you doing tonight? What is your favorite Halloween recipe

Comments