Skip to main content

Pancakes


I can never settle on one pancake recipe!!! I try one I love and then I experiment some more and find another one.


I have a pancake recipe in my ebook that uses almond meal and coconut sugar- it's so delish. But now I've only used natural fruit sugars to sweeten my food so I tried a recipe that uses fruit and oat flour. Oh, and I'm obsessed with oat flour. I've used it in so many recipes over the last few weeks. It's easy to make ( oats in the food processor) and it's gluten free. And I love oats. So here is another pancake recipe.

1 cup of oat flour
2 mashed bananas
1/4 cup of applesauce
1 tsp of vanilla extract
2 tsp of baking powder
A few splashes of oat milk or any non dairy milk
Throw in some chia seeds or flaxseed meal

Mix everything up! Pour the batter in your favorite pan with a little bit of coconut oil and heat on low heat, flipping the pancakes over when they bubble and get slightly brown.
I put maple syrup on them. Or sometimes I put a little bit of peanut butter on the pancakes and slice up a banana. Tomorrow I may try topping with my chocolate peanut butter chia seed pudding :)
Also, top with fresh fruit, coconut cream, butter, you can pretty much do anything. And that's it! Enjoy :)
XOXO,
Nicole

Comments