Skip to main content

Pancakes!!


Well, I'm done my yoga teacher and I'm a teacher!!! Whoo hoo! I can't believe how much work I've done over the past 6 weeks, how many wonderful people I've met and how much I've learned about yoga :) It's been an awesome ride and I'm proud to say that I am an alumna of Three Sisters Yoga in New York City :) I have one more book report to hand in and then all of my hours are in; I'll just be waiting for my certificate!


Now that yoga is done, I want to get back to blogging almost everyday. I perfected my tiramisu recipe so I'm going to keep going in the kitchen to make my Italian cookbook a reality.
I made these pancakes based on a recipe I saw on instagram and I changed it a little bit. They are now my favorite pancake recipe (for the moment) as I've enjoyed them twice for breakfast last week. So here we go!


1 cup of rolled oats
1/2 cup of non dairy milk
1 banana
1 tbsp of agave nectar or maple syrup
1 tbsp of vanilla protein powder
1 tsp of vanilla extract
1 tsp of baking powder
Put the oats in your food processor and blend until you get flour. Slice your banana and add that to the food processor along with the rest of the ingredients. Pour the batter into a pan and cook until they are done in the middle and brown on the outside.
Drizzle maple syrup on them or top with fresh blueberries. You can't go wrong with these!

For the cream topping, I blended another banana and 1 scoop of protein powder to make a vanilla cream and then topped it with a strawberry.  This is totally optional though so put your own flair on it!

Comments