Skip to main content

Almond Flour Brownies


I figured out a good recipe for all the almond flour I have. I love making almond milk but the leftover almond meal sometimes drives me crazy! I also wanted something yum to top my overnight oats. So I thought...brownies!! Right now I'm eating my oats and it's very sweet and chocolatey, I'm thinking about saving the rest of the oats for tonight's snack.
These brownies are not perfect; they're crumbly and they fall apart easily. But they're good and pretty healthy and they're perfect to top your oats or add to a smoothie.


Brownie recipe:
2 1/2 cups of almond flour
1/2 cup of agave nectar
3/4 cups of nondairy milk
1 cup of coconut oil
1 tsp of baking powder
1 tsp of vanilla extract
5 tbsp of cacao powder
Add everything to a medium sized bowl and mix everything together. Pour into a brownie pan and bake for 30 min at 350 degrees.
You can probably substitute applesauce for the coconut oil.


For the oats, I used my normal recipe: 1/2 cup of rolled oats, 3/4 cups of almond milk, 1 scoop of chocolate protein powder, 2 tbsp of peanut butter, 2 tbsp of flaxseed meal, 1 oz of cacao nibs. Mix everything together in a mason jar.
I added the brownies to the top of the oats and refrigerated overnight. As I said earlier, this breakfast is very sweet so I may save the rest of the oats for later. Hope you love this recipe!


Comments