Skip to main content

Quick and easy healthy granola


I was hungry for a snack this afternoon and I need to go food shopping so I decided to make a recipe with my oats. This granola recipe is very quick and easy and very delicious. You can eat this as a snack or even with milk as cereal for breakfast. Here is what I did:


Mix together the following: 1/4 cup of peanut butter, 1/4 cup of brown rice syrup, 1 cup of oats, 1/2 cup of raw mixed nuts, 2 tsp of vanilla and cinnamon to sprinkle. I also sprinkled in some maple sugar. Mix everything until all the oats and nuts are covered in peanut butter and brown rice syrup. Spray coconut oil in a small pan and put the granola mixture in the pan making sure to spread it out in the pan. Sprinkle again with some cinnamon. Put in the oven for 10 minutes at 325 degrees. Let cool and then break it up and enjoy!  Store in an airtight container. It is delicious!! You don't have to use the exact amount of each ingredient that I explained above, you really can't mess up this recipe so add more ingredients, substitute, etc.

Comments