Skip to main content

The NYC Vegan Scene


I am now in my second year living in New York City and I have never experienced such an incredible vegan scene. Not only have I become friends with fellow vegans but I can't walk down the street without running into a juice bar or a vegan restaurant. You can lose weight or gain weight when you move here, depending on where you came from. I have tasted some amazing smoothies, cheesy vegan sandwiches, raw desserts and fresh, amazing juices. Now, when I go home to visit my family in the burbs, I feel so limited because there are so few vegan places.


Check out my Instagram and facebook pages for a look at what and where I'm eating in this glorious city. I also updated my post on where to eat vegan in NYC. I've included restaurants I've tried and which neighborhood they are located in. Click here to check out the list.




Comments