Skip to main content

Healthy Pudding


I'm still obsessed with my healthy pudding recipe and I improved upon it yesterday for breakfast. It's great eating raw for breakfast. It's gentle on your system and gives you a healthy start to the day. Sometimes I want to combine healthy with sweet so a smoothie or a big bowl of oatmeal is good. But when you want to feel like you're eating something but something that is not cooked, pudding is a great way to go.

I think avocado makes the pudding just the perfect consistency. It isn't too water and makes it thick and rich. I used an avocado plus two more fruits. You can also use chia seeds in this pudding for a final touch.

Improved choco pudding:
2 tbsp of cacao powder
1 small avocado
1 ripe banana
2 tbsp of maple syrup
2 pitted medjool dates
2 tbsp of chia seeds (optional)

In your food processor, add everything except the chia seeds. Process on high, taste and add more chocolate or maple syrup if needed. Add the chia seeds last and refrigerated to allow the seeds to absorb some moisture. Have a very happy breakfast :)

Comments