Skip to main content

Peanut Butter Chocolate Yogurt Bars



Oh wow, two recipes this week! I feel like I'm on a roll and starting to balance work with hobbies a little bit better. I saw a similar recipe for these on IG and changed it around. You can add another sweet or even a cookie to the top of these bars but they are delish just like they are. I love peanut butter powder and I've been making pb with that but feel free to use regular peanut butter for these. Enjoy!

3 bananas, cut in half longways then in half again (see picture)

1 3/4 cup of your favorite dairy-free yogurt (I use unsweetened cashew)

1/2 cup of creamy peanut butter (I combined pb powder with water and made it creamy)

1/4 cup of melted semi-sweet chocolate chips with a few splashes of dairy-free milk

Cut up the bananas and line a glass dish with them. Pour on the yogurt and cover all banana pieces. Then pour the pb on top of the yogurt. Place the chocolate chips in a small pan with some milk and heat on low until the chocolate chips are melted and the chocolate is smooth. Pour on top of the peanut butter. Place a lid on the dish and freeze until bars are frozen. Enjoy!

Note: you can add some maple syrup to the yogurt to make it sweet or buy a sweetened yogurt. Buy chocolate chips that are dairy-free if you are vegan or dairy-free.

Comments