Skip to main content

10 Healthy Chocolate Recipes


I never do mashups, which I want to do more of, because I have so many recipes that I feel I need to organize them better. What better way to do that than combining a few recipes into one blog post so you can see them more easily?! I picked 10 chocolate recipes because 1. chocolate is the bomb and 2. the holidays are here and everyone loves a chocolate dessert. These recipes are mostly clean, way healthier than processed, store-bought recipes and easy to make.

I picked these recipes based on popularity, feedback from others and my personal favorites. I hope this makes your holiday dessert planning much easier!


This recipes has quickly become one of my most popular. The hot chocolate is creamy with just the right touch of sweetness and it won't spike your blood sugar-all the sweetness is from dates. No refined sugar here! Want to take the edge off of a craving? Sit down with this drink and take a few deep breathes-your craving will be satisfied.



Chocolate Peanut Butter Bites

These are amazing and delish and will satisfy any chocolate or peanut craving you have! Keep them in the freezer until you're ready to consume. Everyone in your household will love them. You just need one or two to squash your chocolate craving!



Dark Chocolate Protein Bites

Easy, easy, easy and delish. Add all the ingredients to your food processor and in seconds you have an amazing delish chocolate mixture. Roll into little bites and pop them in your fridge until you are ready to eat them.



Coconut Caramel Bliss Bites


OMG, these are amazing thanks to the caramel. No one ever said they didn't like caramel and chocolate! These are an amazing addition to your holiday table and will be enjoyed by vegans and non vegans. How amazing are dates? I just can't gush enough about them! And I give a shout out to a fellow blogger in this post.



Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups


Another combination of chocolate and peanut butter that is again, AMAZING! These take very little time to make and you can keep them in the freezer for a long time so feel free to make a huge batch of these! The ingredient that makes these possible? Coconut oil? Don't have any? Melt some dairy-free chocolate and you are set.



Chocolate Fudge

Another one of my most popular recipes, my most shared recipe and many comments later, this recipe is just four ingredients and one of them is a super healing spice that you wouldn't believe I added! Another coconut oil recipe, this fudge is sure to please anyone!



Chocolate Cranberry Truffles

Dried cranberries and chocolate....how can you go wrong? Especially for the holidays when cranberries are everywhere! I made this recipe on a whim and it turned out so well that I wanted to shout it from the rooftops! These truffles are chewy and chocolatey and smooth and just delish. I made them into truffles as well as bars.



No Bake Chocolate Chip Cookies

All you need is a food processor and a  few ingredients and you are set. I whipped these up when I was home visiting my family and my mom loved them. When you have oats, you can pretty much make anything including a ton of baked goods. These don't require the oven so whip up quickly and enjoy.




Raw Double Chocolate Cupcakes

My absolutely most popular recipe since I started blogging and some of my most favorite photographs, my raw double chocolate cupcakes! Since they are raw, they don't require baking so this is a food processor recipe and there you have it. Made with my super clean chocolate icing, these cupcakes won't give you a food hangover. Make them for Christmas dinner dessert and you will be a hit with the chocolate lovers!



Chocolate Pie with Almond Butter Crust

I made this pie so many times over the year I can't even count. I used avocado again, like I did with my chocolate cupcakes, they made a wonderful icing, and brought this pie to so many gatherings with friends and family-it was a hit! Chocolatey with a sweet, sticky crust, this is an easy addition to the dessert table.


Whatever holiday you celebrate (or don't celebrate!), these desserts will make your life easier and will be a hit wherever you go! I love making a killer chocolate recipe and watching other people enjoy it. And when I have a craving, it's great knowing I can just whip something up and have a healthier dessert option.

Did you like this post? Then subscribe to my blog and get all my posts by email!