Skip to main content

The FVR Membership Subscription



This post is a little bit different since I'm not writing a recipe (I need to write a new recipe post) BUT more about brand new recipes is right below. I am starting a membership option to give subscribers a more exclusive look at my blog, recipes and classes. 

With the membership you get, cooking classes (with alot of input from you about what you want to cook), 7 day weekly meal plans, brand new recipes and access to our private facebook group. Everything listed above is free when you sign up for our membership. I know we are all struggling right now on some financial level; most of us have probably ensured a drop in income or a drop in freelance or gig work so I'm keeping the price low ($12.99/month). 

Each cooking class will be something different, twice a month along with a new weekly meal plan each month. In our Facebook group, we will talk about recipes, veganism, cooking, starting a blog, inspirational quotes and enjoy lots of community! 

Have questions? Email me at fabulousveganrecipes@gmail.com and we will chat. Ready to sign up?

Enroll Now

Comments